- The Knysna Mall spend and win campaign runs from 12 – 24 December 2012.
- Competition entries close on 24 December 2012.
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- To qualify for this competition, shoppers are required to make a purchase of R220 or more at any Knysna Mall store within the competition dates. To enter the competition, please sms the word Knysna Mall and your name to 44096. Please retain your till slip as proof of purchase for prize validation. SMS’s are charged at (insert amount).
- A “purchase” is defined as a successful point of sale transaction and may include payment for a service but may not include payment for an account.
- Prize draw will take place on 24 December 2012. Winners will be notified via telephone by Knysna Mall Centre Management.
- The winners will be randomly chosen from the base of eligible entrants.
- The grand prize for the The Rex Hotel is valid for 6 months and includes accommodation & breakfast only. All additional services incurred will be charged for. The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms at the time of making the reservation and is not valid during ‘peak periods’. It is essential that you make a prior reservation and that you mention the complimentary voucher. The voucher is not transferable to a third party and may not be exchanged in part or in whole for cash or any other service provided by the hotel. The voucher must be handed over to the receptionist upon arrival at the hotel.
- Management’s decision is final and the prize/s is not exchangeable.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release and hold Knysna Mall and The Rex Hotel free of any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this promotion or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
Pam Golding Properties Knysna and The Knysna Mall are collecting blankets, clothing and tinned foods for the Aged and Young ones of our community – Old Age Homes and Community Help Schemes – Giving is LOVING, is CARING, is SHARING. Help us build and make Knysna a proud and happy town’
To make things VERY VERY EASY we have positioned donation boxes throughout the Knysna Mall.
We will collect daily and make sure that these welcome contributions are distributed to our needy in the community!
SANParks, together with Knysna Municipality and Knysna Working for the Coast, is inviting the public of Knysna to Pledge for their Planet during World Environment Week.
- Pledgers need to make their way down to Knysna Mall on Saturday, 9 June 2012.
- Stations are open from 09:00 and close at 14:00.
- Pledging entails signing the Pledge Register and choosing one way in which to reduce energy, water or waste consumption.
- Pledgers walk away with a funky fridge magnet which provides instructions on how to reduce your personal carbon footprint in your home.
- Pledgers have the option of having their picture taken at the Station – all pics of Pledgers will be posted on the Knysna-Plett Herald Website. Continue reading